If you have purchased the Cricut machine and cannot set it up, you are at the right place. Here cricut.com/setup is going to help you set up your Cricut machine. The Cricut machine is designed to cut paper, vinyl, and many more materials into various designs. The machine is quite useful for architecture as well as for project work. Today, you will learn the setup process, i.e., Creating the Cricut Id, downloading and installing the Cricut machine, and setting up the machine physically. So let’s start it.
How do I set up My Cricut machine easily?
The easy setup of your Cricut machine includes the following steps;
- Unboxing the Cricut machine.
- Physical setup of the Cricut machine.
- Creating a Cricut Id.
- Downloading the Cricut application.
- Installing the Cricut application.
- Log in to your Cricut account using the Cricut Id and Password.
- Finally, cutting the sample design.
What is cricut.com/setup, and how to use it to download and install the Cricut design space?
Cricut.com/setup is a webpage link of Cricut that provides you the application of Cricut named Cricut Design Space. If you have done with the physical setup and connected the Cricut device to your Pc, you are ready to go to this link. The process to download the Cricut design space application is as follows;
- Complete the physical setup of your Cricut machine and then move to your PC web browser.
- Then enter the link cricut.com/setup in the search tab.
- The link will direct you to the download page of Cricut setup.
- You will see two buttons on this webpage, i.e., Download and Open.
- The download button will be a blur. First, you will need to click on the checkbox present below it to make the button visible.
- As soon the download button becomes visible, go on it and hit it.
- The webpage will detect your system as windows or mac, and accordingly, the application will download.
- Go to the Downloads folder or open the downloads tab of your browser to start with the installation.
- Double click on the setup file to install the application.
- Now give windows te permission to make changes in your system.
- Perform the instructions, and it will lead you throughout the installation procedure.
- Finally, locate the Cricut installed application in the Windows menu for the Windows and Apps folder.
- Open it to perform the further process.
What is the Cricut Id, and how do I create one?
The Cricut Id is a login ID used for logging in to your Cricut account. The Cricut Id is nothing but your registered email address. The process to create the Cricut Id as well as to set up the Cricut design space application is as follows;
- After installing the Cricut design space application, open the application.
- There will be two options available for you.
- One will be the Cricut set up, and another will be signed in.
- Assuming that you are setting your cricut.com/setup windows machine for the first time, click on the Cricut setup button.
- Here, you will get a blank box form to enter some information.
- The details are an Email address that will act as your Cricut Id, Password, First name, Last name, and Country.
- Fill in this information and then scroll down to click on both agreement ticks.
- Finally, create the Cricut Id and hit a click on it.
- Your Cricut Id, as well as your account, is ready.
- Whenever you want to sign in to your account, use the email Id as your Cricut Id and the password created.
- Now you will land on the select Cricut machine page.
- Click on the smart Cricut machine option.
- Then select your Cricut machine, whether Cricut Maker 3, Cricut explorer, or any other Cricut machine.
- Now it will give you some instructions and then plug in your machine.
How to physically set up the Cricut machine right from unboxing it?
The unboxing and the physical setup process come after you install the Cricut design space. The process is as follows;
- Place the box on your table after you receive your parcel of the cricut.com/setup machine.
- Then remove the Cricut machine safely outside the box and place it on the plane table such that there will be a safe distance of at least 10cm from any obstruction.
- Now check for any damage to the machine.
- Remove the other components from the Cricut machine.
- Now plug in the USB cable to the machine and another end of the cable to your pc.
- Connect the power cable and then turn on the Cricut machine.
- The Cricut machine will take some time to turn on.
- Change on your screen about the successful connection of your Cricut machine will indicate the machine is ready to make the design cuts.
- You can also check for the sample cuts provided on the Cricut design space.
- Select any design and insert the paper in the Cricut paper loading site.
- Wait for a few seconds till the paper cuts down into the desired design.
- Now you can select any design, edit it and then go for the design’s cutting using the Cricut design space application.
Frequently asked questions:
Q)What are the different types of Cricut Machines?
Ans: The various Cricut devices available are Cricut maker 3, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Joy, Cricut Maker, and cricut.com/setup Explore family. All these machines have different works and can be used at different places.
Q)What is another method to connect the Cricut machine to your Pc?
Ans: Another method to connect your Cricut machine to your device is Bluetooth. You have to turn on the Bluetooth button present on the Cricut machine. Then connect to Bluetooth using your device. This process is used to connect the devices such as Tablets and Smartphones.
Q)Is the Cricut design space application available for an android smartphone?
Ans: Yes, the Cricut design space application is also available for the android system. You will have to download and install the application from the google play store and sign in to your Cricut account. Using the Bluetooth connection, you can go for the setup of the android application and cut various designs using cricut.com/setup.